An 8.8 mile bike ride?
With a 5 year old?
Without training wheels?
On a near 100-degree day?
Really?
YES!
An 8.8 mile bike ride!
(thanks mapmyrun.com)
With my 5 year old who isn't using training wheels anymore!
And, may we also note that I was pulling the trailer,
two kids,
and a load of library books...
That's a credit of nearly 75 lbs.
Where's MY Wha-what?
The ride also included 7 bridges,
2 1/2 lakes,
a library,
1 mall,
and innumerable drinking fountains.
And at the end: 1 sleeping kid, and the rest of us wishing we were home by now.
What can I say? I had to do SOMETHING to break up the monotony of sprinklers and swimming pools all day.
(and he chose the route)








2 comments:
All I can say is WOW!!!
and tell Carter great job on no training wheels.
My Goodness! I am impressed with Carter, but I have to say I think I'm more impressed with you. That would have killed me! You're in great shape!
Post a Comment