Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Play Date!

9 babies at one play date? Definitely bloggable.

From the top:

Addison

Jarrett, Isabelle, Joseph

Gage

Parker, Zach

Logan, Allison

9 babies:5 Moms

(Stefani and Lindsay--correct me if your babies are out of order!)

Not to mention the 5 toddlers running around in the other room.

You think we had a full house this morning?

Since we got together with the sole purpose of eating Chrstimas Treats, it made me think of this Tostitos Commercial:

9 comments:

Stefani said...

I'm so glad I wasn't the only one who thought this was amazing. (I'll be blogging about it too!) Jarrett is actually on the end and Joseph closer to the middle but I don't expect anyone else to tell them apart - after all, they're identical.

Katie said...

So fun! Look for it in my blog tomorrow too...

Kerri said...

Thanks Stefani :) I fixed them!

lindsay said...

Yeah! You got them right. Did it help you that Zach was wearing blue? I blogged about it too...pretty amazing. :)

Baby Oven said...

It was a blast today, I'll have to blog about it too. I don't think people fathom the amount of babies that I tell them about in our ward. Atleast now they'll have some idea. :)

Sarah said...

That really is amazing!

Molly said...

That's a lot of babies!!!!!!!

Brent said...

So is it easier to host 9 babies with 5 adults or 9 teenagers? Sometimes the mentality may be similar though the teenagers can move around the house (and in the fridge, cupboards, etc) on their own.

Roseanne said...

I am so jealous not to be there! Missing all my friends out in Chicago so bad! You're so lucky to have so many sweet babies all together, wish my Esther was there. The picture was awesome! Cool cool!