Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Every Blog needs these pictures

I've never seen Addison so scared!!!  He was CLINGING to my arm!
I was so proud of my older boys.  Carter got to tell Santa that he HAD to go the store to buy the Car and Airplane that costs $20.
We're believers, what more can we say!...and Steve really wanted a candy cane.

3 comments:

Katie said...

I wonder what it is about Santa that is so scary to so many little kids? I love that Carter told Santa what he wanted AND how much it cost...making sure Santa knew exactly which one he was talking about.

Braden and Cheri said...

At our ward Christmas party, the kids weren't allowed to sit on Santa's lap. They said it was "church policy". Hmm...Either way, Keara wanted nothing of it. I couldn't even get her NEAR Santa.

Celeste Christensen said...

Poor Addison! He looked more scared of Santa than Alicia did! Carter is so cute!