
He is 10 months, 2 weeks, and 3 days old and today he took 4 STEPS!
Hooray for Addison!
I think 4 is all he wants right now, since he would take 4, then fall; 4, then fall. Sometimes less than 4 (which is all we could get on video since he's in love with the camera), but never more than 4.
We're excited for him!



4 comments:
I can't believe how big Addison has gotten! Kerri I am totally going to add you guys to our blog list.
WOW!!!! I can't believe it! Taryn still refuses...and she's one now! Happy Birthday to her.
Lily won't try either. Enjoy it. There is a popular t-shirt that says "My parents taught me to walk and talk and now they want me to sit down and shut up" Hmmm...
yeah! Good Job Addison! Esther is standing now, but we're not stepping yet she's 9 months, 17 days. Thanks for Sharing Kerri! We sure miss you out here! love you!
Post a Comment