I'm not one of the lucky few who get to have chubby chubby kids, but my wonderings of what it would be like if Carter had 20 more lbs or baby weight came to an end once I put him in his snow suit :)
"I can't put my arms down"
Life as We Know It * the daily joys and stories of one man, one woman, and four crazy kids
Don't worry when you are not recognized, but strive to be worthy of recognition. --Abraham Lincoln
--Nelson Mandela
5 comments:
Cute! I love that you guys have snow for him to play in!
Glad I am where I am, but feeling a bit nostalgic for the snow. And the Maduras...
molly--and a fence to keep him in so I won't have to be outside every minute.
Whitney--you're so right :)
Oh how fun that you guys have snow. And here we are enjoying (well getting sick of) 83 degrees outside in December! What's up with that? Carter is too dang cute :)
oh my goodness he's getting so big now :) i haven't seen him since he was little i think it was 2years ago. i miss you guys so very much mike bay and mom say hi and they love you all :) miss you please write back to us soon :) hugs and kisses
ashley :)
Post a Comment