Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Monday, September 3, 2012

Santa's Village Family Fun!

Santa's Village = Kids Amusement Park
It recently reopened, just in time for Steve to relive its entire childhood essence with kids of his own.

View Our Labor Day Movie Trailer:
to view full screen, click the square at the bottom right of the video screen
Though our kids had a BLAST, I tend to think that Steve had even MORE joy being able to share it with them!

We met Santa and Rudolph
 Visited the Petting Zoo

And Rode ALL the spinny rides imaginable
To learn that this one will try ANYTHING, and can't wait til she's big enough for EVERYTHING:
And that this one is already a roller coaster fanatic:
And that this one will work up the courage to do things out of his comfort zone, just to discover he absolutely loves it:


Be it old age or just plain weakness, I'm not as spinny-savvy as I used to be.  All the rides at Santa's Village were variations-on-a-spinning-theme, but it was these Hot Air Balloons that did me in, with the Tilt-A-Whirl being a close 2nd (confession:  it could have been the kids' insistence to ride it again and again and again that led to the dizzy spell, but hey, who am I not to say No?)

Add this onto the Friday Night Pool Party at Grandpa's pool and our Monday of Labor Day productivity and water play in the yard and we've had a GREAT 3-day weekend!

2 comments:

Braden and Cheri said...

no, I did read your blog. Haven't missed a post. But I didn't click on the video.

The Burgoynes said...

And so with all kids in school, you have time to make movies like that?!? That's awesome!