Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Good news. Bad news.

Yesterday: No loose Tooth.
Today: This was Carter at dinner. 

The first we knew of this loose tooth was at dinner, when it hurt him when chewing his food.  When I felt it, I jerked my hand back in surprise:  YEP, it was definitely loose!

We made predictions that it would probably fall out before school starts.
We told him we didn't even KNOW it was loose!  Did he know?

"No, it wasn't loose until I fell of my bed during quiet time"

So at 7:30, one his way for one last potty break before bed, Carter came BOUNDING into my room where I was reading.

"GUESS WHAT!
"IT HAPPENED!  IT FINALLY HAPPENED!
"MY TOOTH CAME FELL OUT!"

and then his face quickly fell and the sobs came:
"BUT IT FELL INTO THE TOILET!"

Thank you Dad and the rubber gloves.
The Tooth Fairy will be thankful.

No comments: