Why do I have so much laundry to do all the time?
Because I can't for the life of me keep my kids in one outfit for an entire day. Ever.
Addison and Alana are mostly found like this these days:
In any given day they EACH change their outfits at least 3 times after the initial pjs-to-clothes conversion. That means outfit to new outfit, to pjs for fun, to costume, to another costume, to pjs again for fun, and to another outfit, usually because by then we are going out again.
So that means at least 12-15 outfits per day from them.
And I wonder why somedays I don't just stay in my PJs to cut back.




3 comments:
Now you have to teach them to put their normal outfit in a nice little pile in a specified place so that when you get ready to go out again, they know where to find the original outfit without you having to find a new one. Sounds exhausting.
aye...point well taken!
Inspect the laundry. I have to see or smell something before it gets washed, otherwise it's put away without washing.
Post a Comment