Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Terry Top Give Away!

FiveRealMoms is doing ANOTHER give away!  Holy cow!  Another one?  No way!  Who ARE these people!  They are so rad!  (j/k)

It's for this:
The TERRY TOP
--a towel for your hair--

Sure, it may not seem like a neccessity now since you use your regular towel to dry your face and wrap around your hair, but may I remind you how that towel isn't as clean as you think it is?  And how heavy it is?  And how it falls off when you try to do anything?  And how you can't get dressed with it on your hair?  Not to mention how attractive you look with that terrycloth bouffant.

Being awesome, I actually gave this product a try, and truth be told,
I LOVE IT!

I was doing the towel-bouffant thing for ever (the flip-my-hair-repeatedly-to-get-the-excess-water-out days are over, for fear of throwing out the back).  I was going to write this product off as a non-necessity.
But now that I've gotten to know it,
It is SO necessary.

Here's the link to enter the giveaway.
And be sure to scroll down to see the full reviews.
Here's the link to the Terry Top website.

And here's the link to send me a valentine...oh, that didn't work.  I guess the comment button will be sufficient.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Happy Valentines Day my dear friend! Thanks for the tip on the give-away. "Hope your day was xtra special, just like you!!!" ; ) (Does that count as a valentine?)