"We're so...
'...excited...'
'...to BE HERE!!!!"
Right behind this jungle is the 17th largest indoor water park in the country...
Once again, Alana showed no fear of the slides
(hence the life jacket)
See?
And Addison kept his on half the time, gaining so much confidence in the water!
Isn't he CUTE!
He could even do the lazy river and wave pool by himself!
...though we prefered to stick together so we could play 'bumper boats'.
Carter was fun to chase through the playground part!
And didn't mind spraying Mom with the water guns any chance he got...
And while the boys still refuse to stand under the Pineapple Bucket, Alana and I were so there:
Eating at the resort was SUCH a treat!
And thankfully, they've hired a new chef since last year.
Fat Tuesday was by far the most eventful mardi gras we'd ever had.
Ever.
And we can't forget about the arcade...
...year...
...after year...
...after wonderful year.























4 comments:
That looks like SO MUCH FUN!!! And I love the pictures of you and the kids each year at the end!
Seriously so cute! I love the 3 year's worth of pictures too! Kerri you are so blessed with such a beautiful family.
So cute and I have enjoyed hearing all about your trip from carter each sunday. He must of had fun since that trip has been on top of his mind each week during class sharing time. :)
I love the 3 pictures of you & your cute kids at the end! What a fun tradition.
Post a Comment