It's outside, so hard to hear...turn up your volume all the way
And stay tuned until the end...a guaranteed laugh!
Keara: "This is a wedding outside of the temple"
Carter: "And after we are going to have a show party! ...ow..I meant to do that"
Carter whispers: "Let's go let them touch our clothes" --this was influenced by the children's play they saw in Nauvoo, when we got to meet the cast after, and they let us touch their costumes.
...so Carter and Keara go and let the audience look at and touch their costumes...you can hear Keara saying "Would you like to feel it?"
Carter: Isn't it time to leave the temple yet?
Keara: Wait, we have to get married.
Carter: Did we get married yet?
Keara: No, we have to do stuff.
(to audience): I love you all, and I want to dance with my HUSBAND! Goodbye!
Carter: Goodbye!
Keara: And we are going to get married now.
Keara: Say, do you take this dance?
Carter: What
Keara: Say do you take this dance?
Carter: Yes
Then Keara shows him HOW to dance..etc..
and Keara does the BEST CARTOON Princess roll down the hill I'd ever seen in real life!



1 comment:
My goodness, they are adorable! And they really are playing so well together!
Post a Comment