Tidbit:
Daily I click on my blog. Perhaps to use my blog list and check your blogs. Perhaps to hope a string of inspiration will begin to flow to record that last little tidbit. But no matter the reason, I'm always somewhat surprised at what I find. What? no new post?
And then I feel disappointed that nothing new is up. That I'm still looking at what I wrote a week ago.
As if I would find something new that without me writing it first.
I would end it there, but now I realize that this habit creeps itself into my life in many other ways. Often I want the end result without putting in the effort. I want to lose wait without having to exercise or cut out the sweets. I want to be spiritually strong regardless of how tempting it is to go to sleep without prayers and scriptures. I want to be that all-knowing mom who homemakes every meal and sews modest prom dresses without going through the every day efforts of learning and growing.
Where's my magic wand that just swings and poof--I'm perfect?
I've been decluttering my closet, and still haven't found it yet.
9 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment