We found it.
The most beautiful beach I've ever seen.

This was Vieques. It's an island an hour from Puerto Rico, and so serene and beautiful!
We spent the afternoon enjoying paradise and collecting shells for our kids.
Private. Pristine. Perfect.
Steve notes: The Polynesians make it look so easy!
Oh yeah, and I saw the first crab of my entire life.
And on the ferry ride back to Puerto Rico, these two awesome parents even had time to call our own Moms.
Who knew T-Mobile had coverage in the middle of the ocean. Who knew.
What a rejuvenating day to kick of the shoes and relax.
I think this is what "Paradiasical Glory" means.
But out of curiosity, what's the Guilt Factor for spending my Mother's Day here instead of with my kids?




1 comment:
Absolutely gorgeous! I say that is a great way to spend mothers day, with your hubby pampering the mother of his children.
Post a Comment