On Monday morning, we were on an early morning walk around a nearby lake and Carter saw the sun rays coming through the clouds, much like this picture I took in Puerto Rico.
He was riding his bike ahead of me, and when he saw this he just froze and waited for me anxiously.
When I caught up, he said to me in such amazement,
"Mom, Is that God?"
What would you have said?



6 comments:
Definitely! :) Last spring, Noah was looking at the clouds as we were driving one day and said excitedly "Mama, look! That's the cloud that Jesus lives on!" It was so cute. We pulled over in a neighborhood so he could get a better look. Very sweet moment.
Funny! That's exactly what I used to think when I was a kid too. I still LOVE to see the sunbeams shining through.
So sweet and I was totally there to catch this sweet moment. :) He is such a bright kid with the spirit always in his heart. I'm so glad you blogged about this. I was actually thinking about this a couple days ago.
There was a family on my mission that called these "God clouds"
Elysse saw a hole in the clouds with the sun bursting through and said, Mom, that's where Jesus comes through!"
"Stars are pinholes in the curtains of heaven". A quote I just heard from a movie, "Raising Sarah Cain". Sweet.
Post a Comment