I'm in big trouble. I'm not exactly sure what I did, but surely the crime fits the punishment. So far, here are the consequences of my actions, delivered by my Child Police. Instead of lecturing about child labor laws and the annoying urge to remind him that "I'm the Mom", I decided to just listen and stifle a chuckle each time:
- You can NOT go to Relief Society anymore!
- You can NOT talk to Daddy ever again!
- You can never ever ever eat pizza again! But you can make US pizza, for me and Addison and Alana and Daddy, but you can't eat ANY of it!
Boy am I glad we can usually laugh these off, because REALLY, I don't think I could stay away from my homemade pizza! OK, and my hubby...and RS...and soon he realizes that by punishing me inhibits his transportation to his adventures. It's all good.



2 comments:
how funny...and what's up with the pizza part?
yeah, exactly...I'm not sure WHAT was with the pizza part, and that's what's so funny...the punishments are so out of the blue! You'd think him exhiling me from RS would have to do with something RS-y, like working on RS stuff, talking to RS folks, whatever...NOPE..I don't take him to the library b/c we're going to the park and all of a sudden, there goes my church activity :) He just says these things :) How could I not chuckle.
Post a Comment