Pulling up the house after being gone on a trip, I always wonder what I'm going to find. Did it burn down? Did someone break in? And today, it happened! We unlocked the door and found:
We've been ransacked!
Robbed, for sure!
They didn't take anything, but they sure left a mess!
...what do you mean, I did this?
Sigh.
One day I dream to leave on time for a trip with a clean house and a smile on my face.
Until then, I'll come home to a messy house and try to blame it on someone else.



3 comments:
Glad you made it home safe and sound.
And I know what you mean about the mess - every single time. Talk about a cold splash of Vacation over!
:)
It is good to set goals...I have been able to achieve leaving on time and having the house clean, but there was no smile on my face! (until later, of course...)
We're glad you're home, no matter what state your house was in when you got there!
Post a Comment