Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Sunday, June 20, 2010

We love our Daddy!

Happy Father's Day to the Daddy that made these kids so adorable!
Though they are big shoes to fill, we want to be just like you!

We
 
You!

6 comments:

Emily - faliLV said...

What a cute idea! And I love the last one! It needs a frame for sure!

JaNae said...

Kerri! These pictures turned out so well! They are all adorable. It's no wonder with such good looking parents! :)

Katie said...

Wow, they really did turn out great! And what a cute idea with the shoes and ties...I would never have thought of that! Well done!

Jennie said...

those are adorable, I love the ties and shoes idea too. I might have to steal that idea one of these days. :) HOpe you all had a great fathers day.

Daniel and Bonita said...

Kerri, I want you to know that when I need a good cheer or smile I check out your blog from Katie's page. And without fail, it makes me laugh, or feel that all is good in the world. You are so clever and fun. Thank you. Mom...yes, but Katie's mom.

Holley Williamson said...

how fun and I LOVE the LOVE pic!