Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Sunday, June 27, 2010

These are a few of my NEW favorite things

Thanks to Ashlee M,
LOOK WHAT I MADE!!!


I made them from scratch...starting with the clay---yep the same modeling clay that you made that ugly bowl out of in junior high that your mom still has displayed on her window sill at home {ugh, really Mom, I'm not attached to it}.  Then she put them in her kiln, then taught me how to paint them, kiln them again..glaze them...and TA DA!  Adorable pendants!  I had so much fun making them that my "I'll only make a few" claim to Steve turned into "11 pendants later with plans to make more!"  I'm not showing all I made because some are secret presents to secret people.  Can't give them all away, can I?  Yes, Lindsay and Mary...I'm having a party to teach you, too.  Who else wants to come?

10 comments:

Molly said...

Ooh! I want to come! Those are beautiful. Just fly me out to Chicago. :)

Stephanee said...

They came out so good! Let me know when you have another class. I would love to make a few more.

JaNae said...

Those are awesome! Go Kerri! I want to learn!

lindsay said...

Yay! I can't wait!

Holley Williamson said...

oooh those would be cool magnets, nice job!

Kerri said...

oooh magnets, what a GREAT idea!!! I'll do those, too. do you want me to send you some, Holley!

Emily - faliLV said...

(Puts big fat lip out!) I wanna come!! Those are super cute! I like the K necklaces... I have to say I am a bit partial to that letter now. And the Magnets idea was a great one.
wanna teach a class in Vegas??

Mary, Brandon, & Madelyn said...

Count me in. Those are awesome. Erin loves them too. She thinks they are totally cool.

The Fifes said...

i sooooooo want to learn. Do you travel to Oklahoma? ;)

Madison said...

uh, you should totally teach the YW how to do this in an activity!! That would be the BEST activity ever!! :] plus I want one. they're REALLY cute!