How do I respond to that?
"Hi Steve, welcome home. Dinner's on the table, oh yeah, and if I used your toothbrush to clean the toilet I'm really sorry, please pass the corn."
"That's ok, even I don't know how many times that toothbrush has been in the kids' mouths, on their toys, and on the toilet, not to mention all the hair it picks up when it drops on the floor. It was time for me to get a new one anyway."
or
"That's ok, even I don't know how many times that toothbrush has been in the kids' mouths, on their toys, and on the toilet, not to mention all the hair it picks up when it drops on the floor. It was time for me to get a new one anyway."



5 comments:
hahahahaha, thanks for the laugh!
EEWWW!
lol, that is too funny.
LOL! I vote #2! Seriously - I can't even stand sharing toothpaste (mind you no problem giving smooches) but if my hubs used my toothbrush - I would get another, but Im OCD like that...
That is so funny!!!!
Post a Comment