Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I thought I was clear...

To spare you all the details, I've had to add this new sign to my home decor:

or the bedding, carpet, furniture, clothes, books, and brush
And after 2 hours of arduous clean up, I came downstairs and found Addison:


Clearly, he was pooped.

5 comments:

Braden and Cheri said...

you are so clever. You honestly should have a blog with 1000 readers and make money from it. What could it be about?

Kerri said...

poop. i have enough poop stories. i declared i'm no longer talking about poop. poop poop poop. i'm done.

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

That STINKS!! (he he!)

Stephanee said...

ROFL!

Kerri said...

it DOES stink, Mindi!!! It really stinks!! that's what got me FIRST when I opened his bedroom door. Then to work on all the scrubbing! Now his room REAKS of carpet cleaner; will it ever smell fresh like clean linens again? (then again, did it ever?) It was sooo covered, I really considered just painting over it all, but that wouldn't really have solved anything. Somehow I still feel the 1 hour of sleep I GOT during naps was a good trade off for the 2 hour clean up job.