Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Flaunt it if you've Got it

I have a sister I like to flaunt. 
And she's got a talent she ought to flaunt. 
But doesn't. 
So here it is.

The other day her 2 girls (4 & 2) said they wanted to wear dresses that day.  Hmmm...said Cheri...I don't have any dresses right now, but let's see what I can find.  And off the girls went merrily to play.  Soon thereafter, Cheri emerged with 2 brand new dresses she had just whipped up from scrap fabric for both of her girls.  With Flower Embellishment, Sash, and everything!
It's incredible! 
Total Time spent creating 2 dresses on the fly:  90 minutes
Who DOES that?
Isn't it cute!

1 comment:

Braden and Cheri said...

never ruin a good story for a little truth, but I actually only made one dress that fits two girls