Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Always Look on the Bright Side of Life

I've come to conclude that unfortunately, Super Nanny would have a lot of footage if she came to my house. Put all those little moments where I'm not being the perfect Mom and show it as a whole, and yeah, it doesn't make anyone feel very special. Especially when I feel like I've just had all those moments in one whole day.

But what does make me feel special is when my son says, "I'll never stop loving you, Mommy!" and squeezes me real tight. Now that's what Super Nanny needs to see.

1 comment:

Hugh Family said...

after having a child i can officially say that if you can keep your cool as an office manager for a security company, super nanny will ask you for some advice. Think of all the babies we mothered in 4 months? I think you R a very loving and patient mother to your kids! Congrats on having a girl!!