
On Easter we found out that my prego belly is housing a BABY GIRL!!! We are so excited!Thanks, Dad, for the incredibly tricky and fun Easter Egg Hunt to announce the news to us!
The Story:
- We chose not to find out the baby's gender at our 20-wk ultrasound, so the nurse sealed up the news in an envelope for us to take home.
- This past Friday (3 weeks later) Steve's coworker open the sealed envelope and scan the picture to my dad.
- Our family LOVES to spread news in creative ways (Remember the 8ft wordsearch I made to announce the news?), so Steve called Dad to invite him and my Mom to tell us these news however they wanted.
- On Easter, Dad set up a TRICKY egg hunt for us in their house.


- When we found all the eggs, Dad gave us one clue: "What's Missing?" Thanks, but when we opened all the eggs, we felt clue-LESS. This is what we found inside--these seemingly random names/words: Wendy, Sunny, June, Bob, Neff, Don, Yvonne, Joseph, Enoch, Zenock, Quorum, Mormon, and 2 others. We tried to find a pattern that would hint towards "Boy" or "Girl" and were totally stuck.
- Finally we discovered the only letters NOT included in all the names were T-A-I-L...when we didn't get it from that, Dad had one more clue hidden which gave it away much more obviously. THANKS DAD! What's missing? A boy's "tail"...





13 comments:
So exciting! Can't wait to see your cute little girl!!
congratulations! How exciting to have a little girl come into a family. I know when I found out that Emma was coming I was in such boy mode that it was hard for me to switch gears, but once I got use to the idea, it was tons of fun getting into the "girly" stuff.
Yay! Yay! Yay! Oh, I am SO excited for you...I thought for sure you were having another boy (which would have been wonderful too, of course!) Thanks for finding out; I for one have been dying to know!
CONGRATS KERRI & STEVE!!! So excited for baby girl Madura- Carter and Addison are going to be such great big brothers, that little girl is so lucky! I'm going to be home this weekend, but with not too much time to spare, I'd love to see you if we can find a time! LOTS OF LOVE & HUGS!!!
Congrats, I am so happy for your family. You will love having a little girl and your boys will be great big brothers.
WAHOOOOO! BOWS,PINK,DOLLS and DRESSES!
Yeah! I was hoping you would find out. Carter and Addison are going to love their little sister!!!
I am so HAPPY for you! That is great news. I was really hoping you were having a girl.
I am still smiling for you! How exciting. She will be darling for sure! Congratulations. I am so happy for you.
Hooray!!! We are so excited for you! A girl will bring a fun new dimension to your family.
Congratulations! Girls are so fun and I'm sure she'll get spoiled :)
We are so excited for you!! Yeah!
YAY! Congratulations! How fun!!! :)
Post a Comment