Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Sunday, April 26, 2009

6 years



This is for the past 6 years of laughing, loving, learning, and living. I love that I married the man of my dreams, and now we dream together of the rest of our lives.
I love you, Steve.

6 comments:

W.W. said...

Happy Anniversary Kerri and Steve! It goes fast doesn't it? We'll have 6 years together in August. Crazy, wonderful bliss... I love the windy wedding shot. Enjoy your day!

Braden and Cheri said...

Happy anniversary! I can't believe in all the birthday talk, I never said happy anniversary to you! I'll call you tomorrow...

Katie said...

Happy anniversary! Thank you for being such good friends!

Mom Mosolino said...

I'm so glad Steve married the woman of HIS DREAMS. Love you both and wish you the happiest of Anniversarys... next week that is when I get to watch the little men for you.

Stefani said...

We are SO glad you guys teamed up 6 years ago - we love you and your growing fun family!

Jen said...

Happy Anniversary Steve & Kerri! and Happy Birthday Carter! Love & Hugs