Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Friday, May 4, 2012

Our 7:15 PM

A bikeride along some "awesome new trails" -described by Carter
 Stopped by a local baseball game to cheer, and finally let my kids in on the secret that the music truck actually sells ice cream, too!


And we stopped at the library for Addison to get his very first library card.
They took his picture for ID.
No, that blue dye did NOT come off.
SO this is how he will be known in the library for the next two years:
 
And you thought it was bedtime...

2 comments:

Katie said...

I loved the last two posts being tied together that way. I've been missing your posts and have been happy to see some lately!

the Rowleys said...

My kids also know him as the Music man, who happens to sell ice cream. I was trying to keep it just the music man, but some cousins let them in on the ice cream part. :)