Anyone willing to go here for me?
I'm running dangerously low on my supply of pure Mexican Vanilla that we stocked up on 6 years ago. You'd think in 6 years I would have found the time to go back, but it hasn't come.
So, please, if anyone is willing to go to the Mexican Tropics and back,
Please, pick up some vanilla for me.




3 comments:
It might not be the same but I think Watkins vanilla is the best! But maybe you just need a vacation :)
I should send you mine...I got it 2 years ago and haven't even opened it. Williams-Sonoma has a really nice Mexican vanilla--it's bottled by Nielsen Massey.
A quick funny for you. I read this post the day that you put it up. Apparently it made a big impact on me because that night I dreamed that I was going to Mexico, I bought you another six year supply of vanilla and shipped it to you. I remember being so concerned that your vanilla was running out. In reality I am not going south of the border but I hope that your baking doesn't suffer too much. :)
Post a Comment