Sometimes a screamin' deal is worth screamin about.
Everyone with boys in the house say "I''.
Everyone with boys in the house that like trains say "I I"
Everyone with boys in the house who are looking for anyway type of entertainment or easy dinner that also makes them feel super special say...well, you get the idea.
Everyone with boys in the house that like trains say "I I"
Everyone with boys in the house who are looking for anyway type of entertainment or easy dinner that also makes them feel super special say...well, you get the idea.
I don't know if you've been to All Aboard Diner, but it's really good and really fun.
(not to be mistaken with Choo Choo Johnnys which was t.r.a.s.h in my opinion).
Anyway, they have a deal today only that you can spend $12 and get $25 certificate. So, cut to the chase, that's half the cost.
Cool, I say.




1 comment:
My boys LOVE that place...too bad we're 16 hours away. Probably too far to drive for dinner.
Post a Comment