Did you feel the earthquake this morning? I did. I thought maybe it was just Steve snoring or maybe a child jumping on our bed, but since it was neither of the above, I rolled over and went back to sleep. But then, when I woke up, I thought that maybe it was an earthquake. I kept meaning to check online to see if anything had happened, but I forgot.
Enter my amazing computer-help-when-I'm-on-the-road-and-don't-have-access-to-my-computer sister who googled it for me. Guess what!? I am my own seismograph.
This morning, there was a 4.2 earthquake in Indiana. And I felt it. Not only did I FEEL it, but it woke me up.
Sorry I accused you of snoring, Steve...
9 months ago



3 comments:
and we missed it! that's what we get for heading to utah for christmas.
I heard about the earthquake in Indiana but didn't feel it, guess I was in a deep sleep, :)
I love earthquakes!
Post a Comment