Tonight I watched "White Christmas" for the first time in my whole entire life! I knew I was missing something good, so roped my 3 kids into watching it with me, as to not leave them up to my same fate of 29-yrs of non -"White Christmas"-ness. From it, my kids learned their own rendition of Jazz Sqaures (move your feet really fast while running in a circle), and for the last half our were mimicking each dance full on with Jazz Hands and everything. And Alana: spinning in a circle and clapping. I tell ya, it was like 3D theater, right in my living room. A fine dress rehearsal for their eventual debut.
I love Danny Kaye. End of Story. Favorite Danny Kaye moment ever = Court Jester. Great flick. You don't know what you are missing.



4 comments:
I LOVE White Christmas. I have to watch it at the beginning of every Christmas season. I haven't attempted watching it with the kids, though. Maybe I should try that.
Oh Kerri, you were SO MISSING OUT!!! I LOVE WHITE CHRISTMAS! I think my kids would cry from bordom if I tried to have them watch it. Lucky for you, your kids are more open minded to watching actual people on tv, instead of all cartoons!
The pellet with the poison is in the vessel with the pestle, the chalice from the palace has the brew that is true...right, but they broke the chalice from the palace and replaced it with a flagon with a dragon, now the pellet with the poison is in the flagon with the dragon and the vessel with the pestle has the brew that is true!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS75NtlH3gI
LOVE IT!!!
xoxo
Yet again something that we have in common. I LOVE Danny Kaye. Like he is my all time favorite actor. I have two of his movies. Five Pennies and Hans Christen Anderson. Oh and I start off my Christmas season watching White Christmas. I don't own that one yet but it will soon be added to my mini collection.
Post a Comment