Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Friday, December 24, 2010

The Stockings were hung

Merry Christmas!
The handwritten letters are tucked in their stockings, ready for pick up:

"To Santa, I am very very very very good and that's good.  So I get lots of presents, like 0,014,400.  From Carter"
 I must say, he has been very good.

"To Santa, I am very very very good so I get like  0,014,414,404 gifts.  From Addison"
 We must admit, Addison's sweetness does merit that many gifts.

I can't wait to see Santa's response on Christmas morning.
Any thoughts what his letter might say?

(come on, be my elves...)

1 comment:

Jennie said...

ha ha, so cute and so did Addison really write that letter or did Carter help him? that is very impressive. Anyway hope they have a great Christmas and enjoy all their gifts from Santa, did they let Alana have a say in how many gifts she gets?? ha ha