Halloween past and Steve's beard is still here.
That only means one thing:
It's for a different costume!
This week our church is putting on a musical play and Steve and I are both in it!
It's called Savior of the World and of course is about the events of His birth and resurrection.
Steve is Joseph (as in Mary & Joseph) and does SUCH a great job.
I sing in the choir.
Want to come?
As far as I know, tickets are still available for this Wed and Thurs nights.
Sold out for Fri and Sat (but they might be available at the door if people don't show).
Can't go on those nights?
Tomorrow night, Monday, we are performing an FHE performance for families with young kids (so the audience can be more wiggle-friendly).
No tickets needed.
We have a dress rehearsal on Tuesday. All the Youth are coming that night. Again, no tickets needed.
For tickets for Wed, Thurs, or to try for the weekend:
call: 630-384-9046
email: sotw10tickets@gmail.com
And, Steve, once the show is over
so is the beard!




4 comments:
We got our tickets for Thursday Night. I think it will be nice to see it from the audience this time.
So sad I'm missing this! I have no doubt that it will be amazing. Good luck and break a leg! Ps - got your message (I got back from Utah last night and leave for TX 1st thing tomorrow am but thanks a ton for the phone message and I will call as soon as I'm back from my Thanksgiving trek!)
How fun! I want to come! :( That's so cool you guys are doing an FHE show!
Amy and I are going to be there tonight. Can't wait to see/hear you and Steve!
Post a Comment