The Costumes
Carter...
...As Spiderman
...As Dash The Incredible
...As a Glow-in-the-dark Skeleton (the WHOLE name was really important, and you would be corrected if you assumed he was JUST a skeleton)
Addison...
...As a Dalmation
...As A Dragon
...As a Cookie Monster
Alana...
...As Tinkerbell
...As Campanita (our Mexican Tinkerbell)
...As the Live Mannequin Tinkerbell Model at the Disney Store.
Everyone ADORED her!
The Crafts
Paper Mache Jack-o-lanterns
Hanging ghosts, requiring us to make ghost sounds each time we walked under

Scooping out Pumpkin guts
Adorable Jackity-Lanterns
The Food
Carter's sorted loot after the first trick-or-treating
Halloween Swirl Cake
Pumpkin Pizza
(Thanks Mindi! Didn't get a pic of mine!)
The Fun
(an adorable mini village at the police station)
Playing CandyLand on Halloween
(How fiting...)
The Children Museum Party, Preschool Party, Library Storytime Party, Doughnut Party
and...
Our Church Trunk-or-Treat Party
Instead of throwing candy at the little beggers this year, Steve and I came up with an awesome game we will for sure do next year.
We had a grid of numbers the size of our van.
The kids came up and picked a number, then they'd win one of 4 prizes:.
1) Tootsie Rolls tied up like ghosts
2) Choose your own bigger candy from the bowl
3) Free Frosty Coupon
4) The Grand Prize: Halloween Swirl CUPCAKES
Voters Count: An AWESOME Halloween





















7 comments:
Wow! What a Halloween! You are just too fun.
Loved all the costumes!
Ummm wow! I need lessons on being a fun mom. I mean Cailyn is still small so she doesn't know I'm not fun yet. Yeah... WOW! Are you teaching classes?
Goodness, no wonder your kids love Halloween! (I love that my piece of cake made to post...it was so yummy!)
what a fun time.
Just want to say that you look so beautiful in that Candy Land photo, Kerri!
Love all the different costumes, but especially the action shot of Dash! I have a soft spot in my heart for all things Incredible!
Post a Comment