9 months ago
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Be patient...
Okay, you "1 day ago" bloggers according to my Blog List of friends on the side bar....way to one-up me and post all your Halloween happenings promptly and in a timely manner, thus making me look bad because I haven't yet put anything up at all about our Halloween or the 7 different costumes used by a only 3 kids or the 4 days and 7 parties of Halloween splendor...all before the 31st. It's coming, that I can promise...more than I fulfilled for Alana's 1 year old brithday party that happened oh so long ago...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
lol, funny I did wonder how many costumes you all went thru. And I have yet to post about how we ended are halloween weekend, just don't have the energy yet.
I haven't posted about our weekend in Cambria or Graham's birthday or Halloween. You're not alone. :) Maybe we should make it a contest to see who can get their posts up first. But you have to wait until I get home at 9pm (California time) to start the contest. Hahaha.
Oh, are we SUPPOSED to blog about those things? Guess I should get started...
Now I'm wondering if I should apologize on my blog. I still have Derek's wedding to do, no thanks to him for getting married a week before Halloween!
Post a Comment