Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Monday, January 25, 2010

Cousins Photo Shoot

Avery and Alana...5 days apart
In the Princess Skirts made by Cheri
In the hats we made out of an old sweater
(Made it...loved it)

Our Santa Babies on Christmas Day

Proof that the pressure gets to every young model!

6 comments:

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

So adorable Kerri. I had a hard time telling witch one was Alana at first, then I looked at the headbands. Yours sisters(?) baby looks a little like Addison to me. Anyway super cute! Love the skirts and hats, yeah for cute baby girls!!!

Kerri said...

Ah yes; Alana's the "rounder" one, if you will...The one on the Right, and the one on the bottom of the hat pic. Doesn't she have beautiful big smiley eyes?

lindsay said...

LOVE the pictures! So adorable and so fun!

Braden and Cheri said...

MAN! Who is that other baby!?! She is to DIE for! Must have a gorgeous mom.


Oh, and your baby is cute too.

the Rowleys said...

cute pictures. What fun to have cousins close by. And thanks for the FHE offer, but I already got it off of sugardoodle. I LOVE that site!

Jennie said...

so adorable, your little girl gets cuter every day.