Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Sunday, May 31, 2009

It does a body good!

I opened a new gallon of milk this morning...now, 10 hours later, I've already finished half of it all by myself--and 3 hours of that was spent in church, and another 2 1/2 were spent taking a nap, not to mention all the other things today...but still, in 5 hours I've drunk 1/2 gallon of milk ?  I think the baby is telling me she's thirsty!

And to document the 30-week belly, here's a cool pregie shot (taken at the Millenium Park Bean)

5 comments:

Molly said...

Ooh! What a fun picture!!

Stefani said...

I can't believe you're at 30 weeks already! I'm so excited to meet the newest member of the Madura family. By the way, you look fantastic!

Sarah said...

We have been going through TOO much milk here at our house as well! Last week we went through 5 gallons... with just 3 of us. You look great and I can't believe you are already 30 weeks... it really goes by fast when you have other little ones to take care of.

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

OH how I LOVE that picture! So cute! You look GREAT. Sorry about missing the walk on Friday. Let's get together soon!

Carrie said...

Wow, that's a lot of milk! I definately crave milk during pregnancy/nursing. Cool picture.