Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Sunday, June 7, 2009

If a picture speaks 1000 words...

...Then let them speak, because I'm tired.
We love CHICAGO!
And of course, who wouldn't be exhausted after such a day of fun adventures?

4 comments:

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

Love that picture of Carter and the Bean. You are so creative! It's been way too long since the last time I saw you Kerri, we need to play!

Dave and Katie Anderson said...

What a fun trip to Chicago. Dave and I need to have a trip to Chicago like that. I think when you live in an area you don't always take advantage of all the neat thigs the area offers. I love that you guys played in the fountains. I always see kids playing in them but I always have a reason not to get wet myself but I need to experience it. I'll have to ask Carter how it was.

Josh Stapleton said...

I am jealous, I miss Chicago. Kerri thanks for letting Steve come out for the wedding it was really good to see him.

-Josh

Molly said...

Great pictures!! You guys are so cute! And I love seeing your growing belly. :)