Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Bachelor's Party

Any ideas for a bachelor's party being thrown in Utah for 20 guys? Please help!...And ask your husbands for advice.

Steve's doing a great job planning one for his BF, but it keeps getting grander and grander WAY beyond a reasonable budget, so I'm looking for other ideas.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

camping!! free and fun. :-) -bak

Dave and Katie Anderson said...

I think that guys parties are way easier then girls. You could do divide the group into teams of 4 or 5 and give them a "marathon" of events--biking, hiking, swimming, climbing, running, throwing waterballons,tree climbing, etc (Utah has so much outdoor stuff that the possibilities are endless) and have them compete and the winner gets a candy bar or someting. Good luck planning it!

Baby Oven said...

Hey, Matt says to do the eact opposite of the last one for him. I'm not sure whether to think he is super rude or funny. I hope you think it's funny.

W.W. said...

Meet at a restaurant and have everyone pitch in for appetizers.