I get it: My alarm clock automatically changed the time for Daylight Savings Time.I don't get it: So did Carter's internal clock. He's woken up "right on time" the past two days...technically an hour earlier for his body...I was hoping I could fake out my kids for a couple days and have them sleeping in until 7:30 or 8. That's a no go.
...Tuesday's update: Apparently he's still working on transferring DST to bedtime. How unfortunate.



3 comments:
Ok, that is just weird. You know, this morning didn't seem any earlier than usual. Maybe it's all a conspiracy and there really was no change in the time. Hahaha.
Saturday night we put the boys to bed on time and I was half expecting them to get up on time so when we hit snooze a couple of times and finally decided to get up I went to check on them.
I went in their room and they were still sleeping peacefully. I thought, for a second, of waking them up nice and gentel - being the loving parent that I am - then decided that Revenge was a medicine best served on young children.
The boys are Always comming in our room waking us up no matter how many times we tell them to go in the loft or downstairs to watch tv they insist on staying in our room until we give in and get up.
Sunday when I went in their room I let the annoying child in me wake the boys up. I even followed Eoin into my room pretending to be an annoying child. He said "PaPa please leave me alone, I'm still tired".
YES!!!! my plan worked.
Cambrie did the same thing. :( How does that work?
Post a Comment