We turned on our baby monitor to hear if Addison had woken up from his nap. Then we remembered we hadn't turned on the monitor in his room--duh--so at this point, we should just hear static...
But no, instead we heard a CRYSTAL CLEAR conversation of our neighbors 2 DOORS DOWN! 2 DOORS DOWN!! It was as clear as if they were upstairs in Addison's room.
They just had a baby last week, so this is a new thing for us...I hope they can't hear us!!
9 months ago



8 comments:
How funny! I hate the feeling of being watched...or listened to...
Hopefully it wasn't a conversation they'd mind you hearing...I've overheard conversations on accident before that were totally not for others' ears and I wished I hadn't heard!
Funny!! PS--Your little preggo belly is so cute!
Nope, I didn't hear anything regrettable :) We didn't stay on too long, but they were just talking about packing to go to her mom's...we DID consider how funny it would be to go out and "bump into them" packing their truck and kind of repeat back some things we'd heard, "Yeah, it's so wierd how much you have to pack such a little baby!" "Cute shoes...are they new? Wow, he really has big feet!" "Aren't your parents redoing their bathroom?" Ha Ha...that gave us a good laugh, then we realized it was a bit stalker-ish--YIKES--so we've resorted to just keep our monitor on so we don't hear them...but then..do they hear us when their's is off??? Ahhh..here we go again. If so, they'll learn soon enough to turn it off once our newborn starts crying in the midst of the night!
My sister had that happen to her, only she didn't know what it was for about a week. She had just moved into a new house and turned the baby monitor on in the basment while she organized their storage, and then she forgot it. Later she heard baby cries coming from the upstairs bathroom, and her baby wasn't crying. She couldn't figure out where the cries were comming from and thought the house was haunted, until she went to the basement and found the monitor on. The cries were from their neighbors baby, and traveled up the heating vent to the upstairs bathroom. It was pretty funny.
That's hilarious!
That's pretty crazy. It makes me wonder if anyone has ever heard us. I'll be a little more cautious with my use of a monitor from now on! :)
That's hilarious! Cute little belly by the way!!
Post a Comment