Yesterday, Mary and I took Carter, Addison, Madelyn and Leah to the bowling alley! 

Addison was our cheering section!
It's always a blast,
and I bring my camera along for that "just-in-case-words-can't-do-it-justice" moment. Well, in the middle of the game, that moment came.
Carter was so thrilled that he set up the ramp, put the ball on the ramp by himself, AND knocked down pins, that he started running around the alley repeating this exciting chant:
and I bring my camera along for that "just-in-case-words-can't-do-it-justice" moment. Well, in the middle of the game, that moment came.
Carter was so thrilled that he set up the ramp, put the ball on the ramp by himself, AND knocked down pins, that he started running around the alley repeating this exciting chant:"I just did it! I Just did it I...But My Mom Didn't Did it!.."
His song was cut short "Ooh...let's go in there" when he found a small locker room for bowling balls.
What a riot this video was!
What a riot this video was!



5 comments:
FUNNY! That one get's grouped with the "This is so fun, this is so much fun"-on-the-train video as our favorite Carter movies.
Agreed! We find ourselves quoting that "This is So Much Fun!" video!
Sometimes words alone just don't cut it...sometimes a song and a dance are required:)
thanks so much for the pictures! I love the video. :)
That was an awesome victory dance! He's hilarious. And no, I did not read it for the first time tonight.
Post a Comment