Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Cha-Ching Baby!

School Fundraisers.
I don't love them.
I don't push them.
In general, I don't do them.

But when it's Butter Braid season, sure, I promote it.

So Carter and Addison both wanted to sell Butter Braids this year (the magazine, wrapping paper, and chocolate nut order forms went straight to the trash).  My stance on fundraisers is that they do it themselves...and BOY what a team they were!  They tromped through snow up to their knees to go door-to-door (to our neighbors that we know) and had a great speech all planned!  Turns out, Carter and Addison won first prize for selling the most in the whole school!

And what was their prize?
A Brand New Crisp 50 Dollar Bill!  
which was only nearly as exciting as having their names announced over the loud speaker in school!

We were surprised!  Excited!  And eager to go to the bank and trade it into 2 sets of $25!

Good Teamwork, Guys!  And thank you to all who bought Butter Braids...yum!

No comments: