Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Saturday, March 2, 2013

25 Things that (apparently) Make Me Happy

From Carter's homework packet.  "Make a list of 25 things that your mom happy":
  1. Lilacs  (Way to go, Carter...you know me well!)
  2. Reading
  3. Yogurt
  4. Valentine's Day
  5. Christmas
  6. Fourth of July (boom boom!!)
  7. Halloween
  8. Mother's Day
  9. Home Videos
  10.  Bedtime (Amen!)
  11. Playing (I think what he meant was when we kids are playing nicely)
  12. Ice Cream
  13. Favorite Book: Goose Girl (It IS a fun book)
  14. Blogging
  15. Winning Uno
  16. Wisconsin Dells
  17. Key Lime Cove
  18. Water Parks
  19. Family
  20. Family Reunions
  21. Beach
  22. Picnics (even more so if I didn't have to pack it)
  23. Beach Balls (random....?)
  24. Grandma
  25. Grandpa
Not a bad list, kiddo!

1 comment:

Grandma Mosolino said...

haha..what fun that you are posting while I am viewing all of the new things on your blog...hope you're having a great day..Love You and Miss You All...seems like forever since we were together!