While reading a friend's blog, I learned she interviews her children at each birthday with these questions. I love that idea! My sister-in-law interviews her family as part of every New Year's Eve celebration and stick these in the family journal. Intrigued, Carter didn't want to wait 'til either holiday to be interviewed, so here goes:
To all my friends and family and cousins. From Carter.
1. What is your favorite color?
Black & White
2. What is your favorite toy?
Wii, DS, and Computer. (I know we don't have those, but at least I like them)
3. What is your favorite fruit?
Grapefruit...and a horned melon. (Carter asked us to pick up this fruit at the store when he saw it. It had a sweet/sour flavor, but sure had a slimy texture! We even had to look up how to cut and eat it on YouTube.)
4. What is your favorite tv show or movie?
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory and I like to watch Super Mario Brothers videos on the computer
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?
Corn Dogs
6. What is your favorite game?
Super Mario Brothers
7. What is your favorite snack?
Cold Cereal
8. What is your favorite animal?
A Cheetah
9. What is your favorite song?
I'm a Child of God
10. What is your favorite book?
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, The Magic Treehouse series, and Boxcar Children
11. Who is your best friend?
Xavier
12. What is your favorite cereal?
Reese's Puffs (because they're named after my friend Reese, and they are also very good!) (these are such a treat in our house that they are gone once the coveted box is opened! I've learned even putting a few in his school lunch once in a while is an adequate dessert!)
13. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
Go on Bike Rides, and fly my Ringflyer (a type of frisbee)
14. What is your favorite drink?
Chocolate Milk and also Hot Chocolate
15. What is your favorite holiday?
Halloween
16. What do you like to take to bed with you at night?
All of my stuffed animals piled on top of me: Little Dinosaur, Max, Mater, Snuggly, Little Bear, Mario & Yoshi, Ricebag, Steve & Freddy, Star Bear, Owl,
17. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?
Waffles and Pancakes with homemade syrup
18. What do you want for dinner on your birthday?
Waffles or Pancakes or Shell Macaroni & Cheese :)
19. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A Race Car Driver and a Truck Driver and a Video Game Maker. Nothing Else
20. Imagine that you can become invisible whenever you wanted to. What are some of the things you would do?
If there was a bad guy I'd turn invisible so he couldn't get me, like Violet in The Incredibles.
21. I am very proud because…
I take really good pictures with my very own camera
22. If I were President I would…
Be kind to people
23. I am afraid to ...
go up on high heights, but at least I went on that Balloon Ride at Santa's Village and the advanced water slide!
24. Name one thing you do really well?
Ride my Bike, Run, and play soccer.
25. Describe what it means to be a good friend.
Sharing and treating me nicely.
26. What is your favorite time of day?
Recess!!!!
27. Describe your best day ever, real or imaginary.
When we went to Key Lime Cove and when we went to Santa's Village and when we went to Wisconsin Dells. Key Lime Cove has a giant arcade and I like to play all the games; and Key Lime Cove and Wisconsin Dells have awesome slides and waterparks! Santa's Village has lots of rides that you can go on without paying any extra money or tokens or tickets!
28. Describe your favorite hobby.
Play with my friends, play the computer, and build GeoTrax
29. Climbing trees is…
Fun!
30. I wish there were a law that said…..
You can do anything when you want, and you can go as FAST as you want in your car.
31. What makes you feel sad?
When I get hurt.
32. What makes you feel happy?
When we go on vacation.
33. Pretend that you can fly whenever you wanted. Where would you go?
I would go to Key Lime Cove, Santa's Village, and Wisconsin Dells. I'd bring Liam, Jonathan, Nathan, and Joseph, Xavier, Abby, Andrea, Grandma & Grandpa Hicken, Grandma & Grandpa Mosolino, Grandpa Madura, Grandma & Grandpa Gunn, and my whole family.
34. If I could choose a different name, I would choose…
Sonic
36. What is your favorite thing to do with Mom or Dad?
Go on dates together to a glow-in-the-dark mini golf place
36. What is something you learned to do this year?
Subtract
37. How many kids do you want to have when you are a Daddy?
Infinity
38. What is your favorite dessert or candy?
Brownies and Chocolate Chip Cookies and Reese's Peanut Butter Ice Cream, Mint Chocolate chip ice cream and Grasshopper ice cream (but they're not real grasshoppers!).
9 months ago




No comments:
Post a Comment