Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Ahhhh....

Now THIS is what the Sunday nap was meant to be!
Believe it or not,
I can see the blessings in my life for having a C-Section.
It gives me the permission and necessity to just sit and rest and cuddle with my baby.
I love it.
I love it.
I love it.
It's hard to describe the bonding and attachment that I get from all that time together.
I am so thankful for the service that I get from my Mom and my Mother-in-law,
family, friends, and neighbors as I heal
(my Dad even planned an entire Memorial Day BBQ for the day that I got home, which he and Steve prepared completely!  Bless HIS heart!!)
My personality makes me feel guilty to just sit and rest and cuddle, so without the surgery, I probably wouldn't get this chance.
So thank you, God, for requiring me to sit down and love, and snuggle, and bond with my baby!

No comments: