Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Monday, June 4, 2012

Last Train from Paris -- and we were on it!

I am Princess Idelle Chatre.  He is Weyland Awfcorce.
It is June 13, 1940.

We are the rich and proper folk catching the last train out of Paris before it gets taken over by Nazis.  
Can't you tell?
Sure we all look like we are getting along, but in reality one of us here apparently committed a murder while on the train.  And it was our job to figure out
who.
and why.
and how.
Thank you to Jackie who planned this awesome AWESOME dinner party.  She bought a How to Host a Murder Party Game super cheap online and we can't wait to do it again.  It was fun to dress up 1940s style with our friends, and if you'd walked in on us you wouldn't have been able to differentiate WHO went to college on a theater scholarship and WHO would rather be caught dead than be on a stage....EVERYONE did a great job!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh!! This looks like so much fun! I miss you guys so much! I'm sorry I have been MIA lately.