Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

and this is why i don't do resolutions...

This morning I woke up so super pumped to work out.
So I called my friend to do it.  and left a message.
I took a shower, but still got in work out clothes so I would be ready.
Stopped in to read my email.  Oops, and clicked on Pinterest.
Found some new workout posts.  Now, which one should I do.
Oops.  Big bang in the kitchen...should go find out what the kids are up to.
In the kitchen now...yum...chocolate covered blueberries.
Oh yeah, I'm supposed to write a post for FiveRealMoms.  Back to the computer.
Call my friend. left a message.
And now it's almost time to pick up Carter from school...
...I'm still in my work out clothes,
but have now sweat to show for it.
I have a few minutes, I'll look on Pinterest for a quick work out.

1 comment:

Braden and Cheri said...

I wish we lived near each other. We could work out together. Do you think we could work out over the phone?